5 Haziran 2013 Çarşamba

12. Quantifiers some any a little a few little few a lot of lots of


2. Seviye Videolar » 
12. Quantifiers (some, any, a little, a few, little, few, a lot of, lots of) : Miktar Sıfatları
Özkan Hoca'dan ikinci miktar zarfları videosu. İlk videoyu izlemek için buraya tıklayın.



www.ingilizcetube.blogspot.com.

SOME:
I have some friends. / There is some milk.

ANY:

I haven't got any friends. / Have you got any money?

A LITTLE:

There is a little water. / We have a little money.

A FEW:

My son has a few toys. / A few people were at the party.

LITTLE:

There is little water. / We have little money.

FEW:

My son has few toys. / Few people were at the party.

A LOT OF:

There are a lot of people in the street. / I drink a lot of milk.

LOTS OF:

There are a lots of people in the street. / I drink lots of milk.

Hiç yorum yok :

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Yandex.Metrica